Student Visa is a temporary visa that allows you to remain and study for up to 5 years in Australia. On this visa, you can study, work, travel in and out of Australia, and bring your family members (your partner and dependent child). You have to lodge this visa by meeting all the eligibility criteria and required documents. However, visa lodgement is always a challenging and stressful process. We have a smooth and professional process in place to assist you with the visa application process giving you peace of mind throughout the visa process.
You have to fully understand the eligibility criteria, education sector, required documents, and visa conditions of the student visa. Do not stress, your student visa application process will be fully taken care of by our highly experienced Registered Migration Agent.
Basic eligibility criteria:
- You must be a certain age.
- You have to be enrolled in a course of study in Australia
- You and your family members must adequate health insurance
- If you’re under 18 years of age, you must have adequate welfare arrangements in place
- Meet English Language requirement
- Have enough funds for your tuition fee and stay in Australia
- Meet health and character requirements
- Meet the Genuine Temporary Entrant Criteria
Different education sectors according to your principle course:
- Higher Education sector
- Vocational Education and Training Sector
- Postgraduate Research Sector
- Independent ELICOS Sector
- Schools Sector
- Foreign Affairs or Defense Sector
- Non-Award Sector
Basic documents required
- Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE)
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
- Financial documents, if required
- English Language, if required
- Genuine Temporary Entrant Statement
- Medical check
Our smooth visa application process:
- Book a one-to-one consultation
- Our registered Migration Agent will assess your situation and give you honest advice on any visa issues you might have that may affect your student visa application.
- Documents checklist:
- We will give a required documents checklist according to your situation along with the guideline to prepare your GTE statement
- Visa application:
- Once we receive your documents, we will prepare and lodge your student visa application smoothly and professionally meeting all the visa requirements.
- We will also assist you to organize the Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
- We will update you instantly on any correspondence by the Department of Home Affairs (DoHA)
- Visa outcome:
- We will send you the visa grant letter. Congratulations!!!!