OSHC is health insurance to assist Overseas Students and their dependents (Spouse/de-facto partner and children under 18 years old) meet the costs of unplanned medical and hospital care which they may need while undertaking formal studies in Australia. Migration Regulations 1994 -Schedule 2, requires Overseas Students to provide evidence of adequate health insurance in Australia before the visa can be granted.

Book an appointment

Be THE next in our success stories.
Call us. Email us. Book Online.

As an international student in Australia, you are required to have an Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for the entire duration of your study in Australia. 

OSHC insurers can provide a range of different OSHC products.

Some of the OSHC providers in Australia are:

  • BUPA
  • Allianz care
  • Medibank
  • Nib
  • AHM
  • Iman Australian Health Plans